CEB Staff Newsletter #18 - 27 May 2022
Opportunity to meet with and hear from Dr Miriam Rose Ungunmerr Baumann AM
Catholic Education Ballarat is excited to offer the opportunity to meet with and hear from Dr Miriam Rose Ungunmerr Baumann AM during National Reconciliation Week.
This event is to be held at the St Patrick's College Pavillion on Wednesday 1st of June.
Catholic Education Update
Enhancing Catholic School Identity Professional Learning.
The Enhancing Catholic School Identity (ECSI) Intensive program will introduce participants to current research and learning for ECSI across the categories of Scripture, Mission, Virtue Ethics and Recontextualisation.
Please email Gina Bernasconi for more information.
We are delighted to have welcomed Matt to the position of SIMON Support Analyst. Matt comes to us from recent Support and IT Officer positions with PBSA Internet Marketing Services in Bakery Hill and YMCA Ballarat.
Shraddha will commence next week as a Web Developer within SIMON. Shraddha completed her Master of Technology at Federation University last year and has worked as a Web Software Developer with Phoenix Solutions in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Judi commenced as a Cleaner in our Horsham Office this week.
Emily Delves has commenced as a casual within our payroll team and comes via a recruitment agency for this project work.
Career Opportunities in the Diocesan Education Community
- Emmaus Catholic Primary School, Mt Clear - to commence mid-Term 3 or by negotiation (closes 13 June)
- St Francis Xavier Primary School, Ballarat East - to commence mid-Term 3 or by negotiation (closes 13 June)
- St Alipius Parish School, Ballarat East - to commence January 2023 (closes 13 June)
- St Aloysius Primary School, Redan - to commence January 2023 (closes 13 June)
- St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Warracknabeal - to commence January 2023 (closes 13 June)
- VET Trainer in Beauty – St Joseph’s College, Mildura – fixed-term at 0.79 FTE (closes 20 May)
- Teachers of English, Psychology, Religious Studies, and Dance – St Joseph’s College, Mildura – ongoing positions at 1.0 FTE (closes 20 May)
- Director of Faith and Mission (POL 4) – St Mary MacKillop College, Swan Hill – ongoing position at 1.0 FTE (closes 23 May)
- Director of Community Engagement and Marketing – Emmanuel College, Warrnambool – ongoing position at 1.0 FTE (closes 26 May)
- Performing Arts Teacher (Dance, Drama and/or Music) – Sacred Heart Primary School, Mildura – fixed-term position at 1.0 FTE (closes 27 May)
- Classroom Teacher – St Patrick’s School, Camperdown – fixed-time at 1.0 FTE (closes 27 May)
- Art Teacher – Marian College, Ararat – ongoing position at 1.0 FTE (closes 27 May)
- Classroom Teacher – St Mary’s Primary School, Ararat – ongoing position at 1.0 FTE (closes 31 May)
- Casual Relief Teachers – St Alipius Parish School, Ballarat East (closes 30 June)
- Casual Relief Teachers – St Francis Xavier, Ballarat East (closes 9 December)
Leadership Opportunity - Diocese of Armidale, New South Wales.
- Deputy Director: Catholic Education - Diocese of Armidale NSW – commencement date negotiable (closes 8 June)